You are now part of a very exclusive club.
You are a graduate of the Small Steps to Wholefoods eight-week program (you rock!)
...while you are excited about all the fabulous changes you have made, you are still ‘not there yet’.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- I am still absorbing info from Breakfasts Week and haven’t had time to catch up on the rest of the course!
- I want to watch the amazing Jude Blereau interview that everyone raved about (and who is she anyway??)
- Change takes a long time in this house and I don’t want to lose momentum
- It’s been school holidays and I haven’t had a chance to hit the last module
- I’ve loved what I’ve seen, but haven’t implemented all the changes I’d like to
Small Steps Together is your training ground for making the budget stretch, using ingredients wisely and getting savvy around your shopping and meal planning.
I know what it’s like
to have your eyes opened up to the world of food and to feel so off track that the mountain is too high to climb. And coping with the guilt when habits are slow to change. Oh the guilt!
“I’m failing in my job as a mother, providing nourishing foods to the kids.”
“It seems so easy for everyone else to resist junk food. What’s wrong with me?”
“I always find myself disorganised and scrambling around. I just want to feel organised.”
You are not alone.
So imagine a new, exciting reality...
- Your pantry is stocked with gorgeous jars of affordable wholefood products - you even use them on a daily basis. Imagine knowing stacks of ways to use these products and ALWAYS having something on hand to whip up a meal with.
- You buy food efficiently and know what to look for at the shops. You may be part of a co-op with friends who also want to source great ingredients at an affordable price.
- You think about food so differently. Your family has come around to the idea that food comes from real ingredients as opposed to a packet.
- You seek out food that is nourishing and serves you - yes YOU - and you are not distracted by all the different fads that come along. You’re in control, you are enjoying eating.
You feel lighter and freer. You can rest at night knowing that you are doing all you can to ensure that the people you love most are being nourished. (And you also rest easy knowing that no one is doing it perfectly all the time!!)
Can you imagine other people calling you “Mum of the year” because your kids are eating healthy wholefoods -- and enjoying it!
It takes small steps. Consistent small steps. It takes a slow ride.
Imagine you felt organised and confident in your food choices? It doesn’t need to be as hard as we often make it out to be.
Imagine that each month you were presented with new, achievable, wholefood recipe ideas, inspiration to stay on track and you can watch or listen to experts talk on a broad range of issues. Not only that, you’ll be doing it all with a beautifully supportive group of people learning, growing and achieving alongside you.
Imagine food didn’t feel like a chore and you weren’t chained to the kitchen in order to provide wholesome meals. Through taking small steps, wholefoods living can become your status quo.
You can have all this.
I have created Small Steps Together to help you get there.
I remember feeling completely overwhelmed when I began my whole foods journey. I remember just wanting someone to tell me what to eat. But it doesn’t work that way. Lucky for me I studied and listened to interviews and lectures by amazing people and slowly started to experiment and change the way things were done.
I think everyone should have access to this opportunity.
That’s why I’ve created Small Steps Together. Because community matters. It’s so much easier doing it together.
Here's what Shannon has to say about Small Steps Together...
I would say the part I value the most is the simplicity of the information that is delivered. I don't have to trawl the Internet to find out about things that are important to me and I also get to to understand things I didn't even know about. I find that extremely valuable.
Ready to take the next step on your journey?
JUMP IN AND RECEIVE:
- Regular emails (with a little vid from me to keep you on track)
- Expert interviews released monthly
- Each month you’ll find Cheat Sheets available for download and a ‘Spotlight On’ section for getting deeper into particular ingredient/issues
- An ever-growing list of recipes for every meal of the day
- Oh and there’ll be how-to videos of my favourite recipes!
- Exclusive discounts just for you on products from our guests and future Lisa Corduff products
- And of course - continued access to the eight-week program, including any upgrades that are made. You can opt-in to be taken through the program every time it’s run while you’re a member (next year that’ll be four times!)
Here's what Amie has to say about Small Steps Together...
This is the only group I've ever been a part of where I hope to meet all of you in person one day! So nice to be able to keep in touch with what everyone is up to, get inspired and read further or try something you've been meaning to get to, or just chill from it when life gets busy.
Love how we rally together and check in! Love that life isn't just about the food. Lifestyle, support, mindset, keeping it so so real and a fair bit of fun!!
This is the inspiration, information and community you need on your journey to eating more real foods more often.
So Lisa how much will this amazing journey together be?
The investment is $27 per month. So what’s that - a takeaway coffee a week?
Sign up for quarterly! Only $67 for three months worth of wholefoods experts, recipes and community.
Sign up for twelve months and you’ll get five months free - just $197 for a year of Small Steps action!